MIT project aims
What MIT wishes to achieve
Aims of MIT
MIT would like to expand the role and function and thus the participation of third-country nationals and their organizations and interest groups on the basis of the opportunities for participation in municipal decision-making processes as well as opinion-forming and decision-making processes at clubs and associations in Filderstadt and the region. In the committees, councils, associations or clubs, “godparents” are available in the sense of mentors or supervisors, who are available to assist third-country nationals and associated migrant organizations during the pilot phase as part of the MIT training program and to provide orientation and help in the concrete and give practical participation.
MIT specific goals are:
- Assessment of needs among immigrants and refugees in order to learn more about their knowledge needs for engagement in associations and committees
- Assessment of needs at associations, committees, NGOs, associations and organizations, according to their possibilities to involve and involve immigrants and refugees
- Collection of interests from mentors according to their information needs in order to be able to support refugees and immigrants in voluntary work in committees, associations and other institutions
- Development and implementation of a training program for immigrants and refugees to motivate and improve their skills to participate in committees, associations and clubs
- Advisory program for clubs, associations and committees
- Training and advice program for mentors
- Local and regional MIT networks for the sustainable promotion of voluntary work for refugees and immigrant
- 3 MIT conferences
- MIT summer festivals and multiplier events
All fields with an * need to be completed. Thank you!
INTEGRA Filder e. V.
Mo – Fr: 10 – 17 CET
MIT is a project managed by: INTEGRA Filder e. V.
Supporters and associated partners